Are you dreaming of beginning your educational journey in the United States? Great news awaits! There’s a multitude of scholarships available for international students in the USA, and we’re here to guide you through them. Join us as we delve into the details of these scholarships, the prestigious universities offering them, their incredible benefits, and the step-by-step application process.
For the academic year 2023-2024, more than 1,100 scholarships are up for grabs at some of the USA’s top universities, offering an average annual stipend of $2,000, along with coverage for tuition fees, accommodation, health insurance, and travel allowances.
Explore the following fully-funded scholarship opportunities:
- Fulbright Scholarships USA: Master’s and Ph.D. students can take advantage of this fully-funded opportunity, covering tuition, living expenses, accommodation, airfare, and health insurance.
- Stanford University Scholarships: Pursue your Master’s or Ph.D. with a fully-funded scholarship covering tuition, travel allowances, living expenses, and academic fees at Stanford University.
- Yale University Scholarships USA: Undergraduate, Master’s, and Ph.D. students can benefit from fully-funded scholarships at Yale University, ranging from hundreds to over $70,000 per year.
- University of New Haven Scholarship: Master’s students can secure a fully-funded scholarship, including a living stipend, work opportunities throughout their graduate program, 75% tuition coverage, and an hourly wage.
- University of Memphis Scholarships: Undergraduate and Master’s students are eligible for these fully-funded scholarships, which bridge the gap between international and in-state tuition rates.
- University of Minnesota Fellowship: Pursue a Master’s degree with this fully-funded fellowship, which includes full tuition coverage, living expenses, travel allowances, and health insurance.
- AAUW International Fellowship Program: Graduate and postgraduate students can access fully-funded scholarships, ranging from $18,000 to $30,000, offered by The American Association of University Women.
- ACI Foundation Scholarship: Undergraduates, Master’s, Ph.D., and Postdoctoral students can benefit from this fully-funded scholarship, receiving $10,000 to $15,000 for educational expenses, housing, books, and supplies.
- Onsi Sawiris Scholarship: Undergraduate and Master’s students can embark on a fully-funded educational journey at prestigious institutions like Stanford University, The University of Chicago, Harvard University, and The University of Pennsylvania, with coverage for tuition, living expenses, travel, and health insurance.
- Rotary Peace Fellowship Program: Master’s and Ph.D. students can access fully-funded fellowships, encompassing tuition, room and board, transportation, externship, and field-study expenses at various universities worldwide.
- Clark Global Scholarship Program: Undergraduate students can secure scholarships ranging from $15,000 to $25,000 annually, renewable for up to four years, at Clark University.
- The HAAA Scholarship: Arab students interested in undergraduate studies at Harvard University can explore this scholarship opportunity initiated by the Harvard Arab Alumni Association (HAAA) to increase Arab representation at the institution.
- Treasure Education at Boise State University: Undergraduate students can benefit from fully-funded scholarships, providing $8,460 per academic year at Boise State University.
- Boston University Presidential Scholarship: Undergraduates can receive a substantial reduction of $25,000 off their tuition fees, renewable for four years of study at Boston University.
- Berea College Scholarships: This fully-funded undergraduate scholarship supports the first-time enrollment of 100 international students with 100% tuition coverage.
Embark on your educational journey in the USA with these incredible scholarship opportunities. Click on the provided links for application deadlines and step-by-step guidance through the application process.